We're always looking to add talent to our team.
THREDS PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
FULL TIME - fULFILLMENT
Manages and coordinates product development projects from program conception through the creation of products. This position is primarily responsible for managing the design direction and product development for various innovative, trend-focused projects.
- Grow company revenues by developing new products.
- Manages and coordinates product development projects.
- In-depth interpretation of industry trends, innovation, customer brand guidelines, regulations, and business objectives to pursue profitable products
- Researches and monitors existing client base and industry developments and identifies potential new product opportunities.
- Analyzes trend development through competitive and market shopping, trend service review, and lifestyle & cultural research. Stays abreast of trends in the marketplace to ensure the product/assortment’s competitive position. Create and produce Mood and Trend Boards.
- Selects appropriate vendors
- Develops new product specifications
- Work with management team to ensure process is efficient.
- Ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Work with vendors to identify issues with incoming products.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Ensures that labeling and marketing/promotional literature match product specifications.
- Manages project budgets and prepares financial analysis reports for top management.
- Delivers engaging, informative and well organized proposals and presentations to superiors and clients.
Required experience and knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in product management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have a sense of urgency and be deadline-oriented
- Must have strong analytical and creative skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and communication skills. (Strong presentation skills)
- Demonstrates attention to detail /organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Strong MS Office proficiency is a must.
- Health, dental and vision insurance available to full-time employees after 90 days.
OUTSIDE SALES PROFESSIONAL
FULL TIME - REGULAR - RESPONSIBLE TO SALES MANAGER
Threds is looking for enthusiastic, sales-oriented, self-starters that share our values, want to join our winning team and are eager to help us bring our clients' brands to life. We are looking for individuals who want to celebrate both their own and their teams successes and is looking to make an immediate impact.
- Pursuing new business opportunities
- Eagerly seek and call on new clients
- Generate leads and target lists
- Build existing client relationships
- Pitch new and creative branding opportunities to existing clients
- Develop creative solutions for clients' branding needs
- Follow industry trends and competitive products
- Consistently exceed client expectations
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Must possess a competitive, "go getter' attitude
- Must have strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must pass a drug test
Salary and Benefits
Salary is based on experience and education. Health, dental and vision insurance is available to full-time employees after 90 days. Vacation and holiday pay is also available to full-time employees after 90 days.
If this fits what you are looking for, contact us today. If this seems like a great fit for a friend, have them contact us today! Please send resumes and references to Frank Nystrom by email at email@example.com
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Full Time - Account / Sales Specialist
Threds is looking for a Customer Service representative to fill a full-time day shift position. Forty hours per week. Experience is not required, but is preferred. CSR responsibilities include ensuring a smooth sales process, keeping orders on track, and relaying information to and from customers. The CSR should be able to communicate efficiently in a high-stress environment. Customer service and organizational skills are required. Must be deadline oriented.
Health, dental and vision insurance available to full-time employees after 90 days.